Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Octavius, in other media, turns out to be a great foe for Spider-Man and calls himself "Dr. Octopus" or, more commonly, "Doc Ock" because he created four deadly robotic arms that were permanently attached to his back. These arms were used to work with dangerous hazardous materials from a safe distance.
- Dr Octopus' mechanical arms can be seen near the end of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 when Gustav Fiers walks past it, hinting at the possibly of him becoming part of the Sinister Six. He was also hinted in the credits, where his tentacles were shown. This would have set up a film featuring the Sinister Six, however it ended up being cancelled along with other planned projects as Spider-Man was instead incorporated into the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Doc Ock was intended to appear in The Sinister Six, and presumably The Amazing Spider-Man 3. Plans and concepts ranged from him becoming the main antagonist for The Sinister Six, having plans that involved interdimensional travel and
- Doc Ock's mechanical arms are also seen in the The Amazing Spider-Man 2: The Game in Oscorp when Shocker's gang attacks the place.
- In most Spider-Man media, Dr. Octopus created, and was the leader of the Sinister Six.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.